Routing TCP/IP, Volume II (CCIE Professional Development) (Hardcover)
Cisco Press, 9781578700899, 976pp.
Publication Date: April 21, 2001
List Price: 89.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A detailed examination of exterior routing protocols and advanced IP routing issues Routing TCP/IP, Volume II, enables you to:
- Master the operational components, configuration, and troubleshooting of BGP-4-the de facto interdomain routing protocol
- Understand the operation, configuration, and troubleshooting of NAT
- Learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot IP multicast routing through an array of case studies and exercises
- Familiarize yourself with the design goals and current state of IPv6, the new generation of the IP protocol
- Implement router management through a diverse range of expert-tested methods
- Test and validate your knowledge with practical, comprehensive review questions, configuration exercises, and troubleshooting exercises
- Further your CCIE preparation while mastering advanced TCP/IP concepts
About the Author
Jeff Doyle, CCIE No. 1919, is a professional services consultant with Juniper Networks, Inc., in Denver, Colorado. Specializing in IP routing protocols and MPLS traffic engineering, Jeff has helped design and implement large-scale Internet service provider networks throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Jennifer DeHaven Carroll, CCIE No. 1402, is a principal consultant with Lucent Technologies. She has planned, designed, and implemented many large networks over the past 13 years as well as developed and taught classes on theory and Cisco implementation of all IP routing protocols.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase