Green Tea (Paperback)
Antioxidants in a Cup: Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-255
Storey Publishing, LLC, 9781580173025, 32pp.
Publication Date: July 1, 2000
List Price: 3.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
11 Reasons to Drink Green Tea
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improves dental health and bone density
- Improves the fight against flus and other viral diseases
- Prevents infection
- Strengthens capillaries
- Reduces cholesterol
- Is a natural diuretic
- Is refreshing and relaxing
- Helps focus and stimulates thinking
- Tastes great
About the Author
Diana Rosen has a special interest in the traditions of world cultures and practices that enhance spirituality in everyday life. Her books include The Book of Green Tea, Chai, Steeped in Tea, and Taking Time for Tea.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase