Cooking with Cocktails (Hardcover)
100 Spirited Recipes
Countryman Press, 9781581573978, 256pp.
Publication Date: February 14, 2017
Boozy starters, main meals, desserts, and more, accompanied by stunning photography
Julia Child famously commented, "I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food . . . " Kristy Gardner has taken this idea to the next level in Cooking with Cocktails. Every recipe is touched with alcohol; the result is a punchy visual adventure with roots in Italian and French cuisine that demands enjoying meals with passion, with friends, and with alcohol. Recipes include:
- Irish Whisky French Onion Soup
- Limoncello Spot Prawns with Fresh Black Pepper
- Beer Braised Chicken Thighs
- Apple Cider Pork Loin with Thyme and Rosemary
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Creamy Ricotta
- Whiskey Soaked Vanilla Anise Cherries
Join the celebration of the very best that life has to offer—good friends, good food, good drink, great stories, and bad jokes—with humor, delicious recipes, and mouth-watering photographs.