Cooking with Cocktails (Hardcover)
100 Spirited Recipes
Countryman Press, 9781581573978, 256pp.
Publication Date: February 14, 2017
Julia Child famously commented, "I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food . . . " Kristy Gardner has taken this idea to the next level in Cooking with Cocktails. Every recipe is touched with alcohol; the result is a punchy visual adventure with roots in Italian and French cuisine that demands enjoying meals with passion, with friends, and with alcohol. Recipes include:
- Irish Whisky French Onion Soup
- Limoncello Spot Prawns with Fresh Black Pepper
- Beer Braised Chicken Thighs
- Apple Cider Pork Loin with Thyme and Rosemary
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Creamy Ricotta
- Whiskey Soaked Vanilla Anise Cherries
Join the celebration of the very best that life has to offer--good friends, good food, good drink, great stories, and bad jokes--with humor, delicious recipes, and mouth-watering photographs.