Sell & Re-Sell Your Photos (Paperback)
Learn How to Sell Your Pictures Worldwide
Writer's Digest Books, 9781582971766, 374pp.
Publication Date: March 9, 2003
Editorial stock photography is bread-and-butter business. The picture you make today can sell again and again, for many tomorrows to come.
For New and Veteran Photographers
Rohn Engh helps you make the right kinds of photo illustrations and market them in the right ways to the right photo buyers. That's what his book has helped photographers do since its first edition in 1981.
Helps Non-Tech Photographers in the Age of the Internet
Filled with photos, charts, tables and sidebars, Sell & Re-Sell Your Photos focuses your goals and improves your profit picture. This detailed revision expands Engh's coverage of marketing principles to include the latest thinking and technology.
Practical Proven Advice:
- the difference between good pictures and marketable pictures - the ones photo buyers need constantly
- the four-step principle guaranteed to produce marketable photographs every time
- how the internet is being used
- how to find your strengths and develop your market list
- how to price your pictures
- how to market by mail - and present a professional image
- promotion techniques that get your name out and your pictures noticed
- a filing method that keeps your pictures easily retrievable
- how to approach a stock photo agency