Plot & Structure (Paperback)
Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish (Write Great Fiction Series)
Writer's Digest Books, 9781582972947, 234pp.
Publication Date: October 6, 2004
- Easy-to-understand plotting diagrams and charts
- Brainstorming techniques for original plot ideas
- Thought-provoking exercises at the end of each chapter
- Story structure models and methods for all genres
- Tips and tools for correcting common plot problems Filled with plot examples from popular novels, comprehensive checklists, and practical hands-on guidance, Write Great Fiction: Plot & Structure gives you the skills you need to approach plot and structure like an experienced pro.