The Mindful Leader: Awakening Your Natural Management Skills Through Mindfulness Meditation (Paperback)
Awakening Your Natural Management Skills Through Mindfulness Meditation
Trumpeter, 9781590306208, 238pp.
Publication Date: December 16, 2008
- heal the -toxic workplace, - where anxiety and stress impede performance
- cultivate courage and confidence in the face of workplace difficulties
- pursue organizational goals without neglecting what's happening here and now
- lead with wisdom and gentleness, not just with ambition and power
- start a personal meditation practice to develop your innate leadership talents
The Mindful Leader is also available on audio CD.
About the Author
Praise For The Mindful Leader: Awakening Your Natural Management Skills Through Mindfulness Meditation…
“While most business books focus on how readers can do more, better and faster, this welcome addition to the category is about taking a moment to pause and reflect. Carroll, a Buddhist-trained HR executive, emphasizes the renewal and perspective that can result from taking some time out. By the end, stressed-out executives may be willing to read about how to give meditation a try as a way to reconnect with themselves and become more open to their colleagues.”—Publishers Weekly
“Read this book—it could save your organization, your career, and your life!”—Prof. Richard Boyatzis, coauthor of Primal Leadership and Resonant Leadership