Perfect Just as You Are: Buddhist Practices on the Four Limitless Ones: Loving-Kindness, Compassion, Joy, and Equanimity (Compact Disc)
Buddhist Practices on the Four Limitless Ones: Loving-Kindness, Compassion, Joy, and Equanimity
Shambhala Publications, 9781590306284, 8pp.
Publication Date: October 13, 2009
- Basic meditation instructions to get you started in the foundational practice
- A wealth of guided meditations for generating these radiant qualities to yourself, others, and the world
- Writing and reflection exercises to bring the Four Limitless Ones powerfully into real life
- A simple chant you can use to create love and good will around yourself
- Powerful on-the-spot practices you can use throughout the day, even when there's "no time to practice" Do the program at your own pace. It fits perfectly with any other kind of meditation you're doing. And since no previous knowledge of Buddhism is required, it's also ideal for those new to spiritual practice. After you've completed the material in Perfect Just as You Are, you'll want to listen to it again periodically-any time you need a refresher course in compassion, loving-kindness, equanimity, and joy. 8 CDs, 8 hours.
About the Author
Praise For Perfect Just as You Are: Buddhist Practices on the Four Limitless Ones: Loving-Kindness, Compassion, Joy, and Equanimity…
“Pema Chödrön is wonderfully articulate. Her compassion makes her reflections all the more compelling.”—Audiofile
“As one of Pema Chödrön’s grateful students, I have been learning the most pressing and necessary lesson of all: how to keep opening wider my own heart.”—Alice Walker
“Pema’s deep experience and her fresh way of looking at things are like mountain water—clear and refreshing, as good dharma should be.”—Jack Kornfield