The Lifelong Activist (Paperback)
How to Change the World Without Losing Your Way
Lantern Books, 9781590560907, 399pp.
Publication Date: November 1, 2006
List Price: 22.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
The Lifelong Activist is a guide to living a joyful and productive life that includes a strong progressive mission. It offers simple and clear instructions that help you figure out the form your authentic life should take, and live that life with a maximum of joy and productivity, and a minimum of fear, guilt and shame. The book's sections are:
- Managing Your Mission (figuring out your authentic mission)
- Managing Your Time (building a schedule that allows you to realize that mission)
- Managing Your Fears (beating perfectionism, procrastination and blocks to success, so you can follow your schedule)
- Managing Your Relationships (leveraging your strengths with those of others)
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase