The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles (Compact Disc)
Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
Sounds True, 9781591795230
Publication Date: November 1, 2006
The next great advance in biology will change more than science textbooks--it will revolutionize the way you live your life.
In the past, we've been taught that living beings are like machines run by biochemicals and DNA, explains Dr. Bruce H. Lipton. What we now know is that our entire biology is shaped by the intelligence of each of our 50 trillion cells. And the single most important way to influence them is through the energy of our beliefs.
On The Biology of Belief--an original author adaptation of Dr. Lipton's revolutionary book--this world-renowned cellular biologist explores the mysteries of:
- Summarize the history of biological theory and how genetic determination became a dominant theory
- Discuss Lipton's focus on the cell and how its functions relate to the human body as a whole
- Describe the functions and location of genes and proteins and the relationship between them
- Identify the differences between the conscious and subconscious minds and how they function together
- Explain how environmental stimuli influence our current immune and thinking states, and shape the contents of our brain
- The science of epigenetics--why biologists must look further than DNA to find out what shapes life--and how that affects you
- Bridging the gap between quantum mechanics and biology--the key to knowing how your cells listen to the energy of your thoughts
- The chemistry of stress and love--how your body, mind, and immune system change with each emotional state
- Turning the immense power of your subconscious mind into your most valuable tool for health and well-being, and much more
Since the publication of The Biology of Belief, Dr. Bruce H. Lipton has been widely embraced as one of the most accessible and knowledgeable voices of new biology. Now, join this pioneer of epigenetics as he takes you on a journey into the world under the microscope, through the ages of evolution, and into the miracle that is your own life.