Rock Log Kids (Nature Journals)
List Price: 11.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Journal About Rocks and Minerals
The positive effects of journaling, especially for children, have been celebrated for decades. This log book by Daniel Brandt and DeAnna Brandt is designed to help kids build self-esteem as they create their own artwork and written observations--their own keepsake
Inside You'll Find:
- 30 Log pages that gently guide kids to record their important observations, written and drawn
- 5 Photo/Art pages to attach a photograph, make a collage, or draw a picture
- 2 Coloring pages featuring naturally patterned agates
- A Log Tips page for special hints on using this book and basics in rock hounding
- Rocks and minerals facts, activities, and neat-to-know information
Adventure Publications, 9781591937777, 80pp.
Publication Date: April 3, 2018
About the Author
Daniel Brandt grew up in the woods of Minnesota. He has worked with children during summer park programs and is a freelance graphic designer. He and his brother were the inspiration for and first users of the Nature Journals series. DeAnna Brandt is an artist and an author. She and her husband raised their sons in the woods, which provided endless nature encounters. Her Nature Journals were created out of a need to record those experiences.