Wildflowers of Arizona & New Mexico
Your Way to Easily Identify Wildflowers (Adventure Quick Guides)
* Individual store prices may vary.
Only Arizona & New Mexico Wildflowers Organized by color for quick and easy identification.
Simple and convenient--narrow your choices by color and leaf attachment, and view just a few wildflowers at a time.
- Pocket-size format--easier than laminated foldouts
- Professional photos of flowers in bloom
- Similar colors grouped together to ensure that you quickly find what you're looking for
- Leaf icons for comparison and identification
- Easy-to-use information for even casual observers
- Expert author who is a longtime botanist and a skilled nature photographer
Adventure Publications, 9781591938170, 34pp.
Publication Date: February 25, 2020
About the Author
Long-time botanist and nature photographer George Miller is a lifelong resident of the West. He has lived in New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas, and currently is president of the Albuquerque chapter of the Native Plant Society of New Mexico. He received a master's degree in zoology and botany from the University of Texas, Austin, and has written six guidebooks to the Southwest, including the best seller "Landscaping with Native Plants of the Southwest," five other Wildflower Quick Guides, and a "Plant of the Month" column in "New Mexico Magazine."