Maple Syrup (Paperback)
40 Tried and True Recipes
Adventure Publications, 9781591939313, 140pp.
Publication Date: February 11, 2020
* Individual store prices may vary.
Bring the flavor of maple syrup beyond breakfast
Maple syrup is one of nature's sweetest treats. It reminds us of sitting at the table, savoring bite after bite of Mom's fresh flapjacks. Maple Syrup features 40 tried-and-true recipes to please friends, neighbors, and the entire family. Create new memories that extend into every meal with this delicious favorite ingredient.
Inside You'll Find
Enjoy These Recipes and More:
- 40 recipes--tested and tasted by the author, a professional food stylist
- Drinks, desserts, breads, meats, vegetables, and more
- Full-color photography from a professional food photographer
- BONUS: Do-it-yourself instructions for maple syruping
- Maple-Frosted Pumpkin Muffins
- Monte Cristo Breakfast Sandwiches
- Maple-Brined Pork Chops
- Maple-Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Best Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Maple Fruit Crisp
- Maple Mousse.
About the Author
Corrine Kozlak has spent her whole professional life around food. In the test kitchens of both Kraft and the "Chicago Tribune," she has worked as a recipe tester and developer; as a freelance food stylist, she has spent time in many beautiful set kitchens. Writing this cookbook is the culmination of what she has learned about gardening, creating and adapting recipes, recipe testing, photo styling, and selecting props for photography. Maple syrup is one of Corrine's favorite gifts from nature that happens to be oh so sweet. Kevin Ramos is an internationally published professional photographer specializing in food, people, and products. After studying photography in Denver, Kevin returned to the greater Chicago area to start his career and eventually open his own studio. "Food photography has always been enjoyable for me, and maple syrup was such a treat to photograph as well as sample." "Maple Syrup" is Kevin's second cookbook collaboration.