San Francisco Then and Now (Compact) (Paperback)
Thunder Bay Press, 9781592237302, 144pp.
Publication Date: June 1, 2007
List Price: 12.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
There's no denying the charm of San Francisco, a city perched on rolling hills, where "little cable cars climb half-way to the stars." With dramatic vistas at every turn, the Pacific Ocean to the West and Bay to the East, its geography and cityscape is like no other place on Earth.
- This unique book features a selection of dramatic photos taken before, during, and after the 1906 Earthquake and fire.
- Filled with amazing then-and-now photographs of the City's notable attractions, including cable cars, the Ferry Building, Palace of Fine Arts, Transamerica Pyramid, and Mission Dolores, the oldest building in SF.
- San Francisco's most beloved landmark gets the royal treatment. See the Golden Gate Bridge during construction in 1934, and how it looks today.
- Cond Nast Traveler readers vote San Francisco as one of the world's most popular tourist destinations year after year. This new compact edition of our best-seller is sure to make a great gift or souvenir for everyone who's left their heart here.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase