Uncle John's Kid-Topia Bathroom Reader for Kids Only! (Paperback)
Portable Press, 9781592238279, 288pp.
Publication Date: May 29, 2012
2013 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award Silver Finalist in Young Reader: Nonfiction
2012 ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Awards, Bronze in Juvenile Nonfiction Category Uncle John knows what kids want: the fascinating trivia that has made Uncle Johns' Bathroom Reader a household name, plus fun stuff meant For Kids Only The big brains at the Bathroom Institute refuse to grow up That's why this all-new Bathroom Reader For Kids Only is packed with puzzles, wordplay, mazes, brainteasers, mad science experiments, revolting recipes, crazy crafts, and, most importantly, the incredible facts and astounding trivia that Bathroom Reader fans crave. Kids can open to any page and find irresistible things to read and do, including... - How to defrost a woolly mammoth
- The giant fart that helped dinosaurs rule the Earth
- An ogre drool-maze: find the path from the slobbery ogre to the mop
- Make your own Maggoty Brownies
- Create a fake cocoa spill guaranteed to freak out Mom
- Play Bug Sudoku
- How a potato ended a baseball player's career Psst: Don't tell the kids, but Kid-topia readers will get smarter while having a blast.
About the Author
Praise For Uncle John's Kid-Topia Bathroom Reader for Kids Only!…
"Victorian naturalist Frank Buckland lived, breathed, and ate the animals he studied. A lot of testing happened at the Buckland breakfast table. Mice on buttered toast was a hit. Hedgehog was 'good and tender,' but crocodile was a disaster."
from the book