Stuff Every American Should Know (Hardcover)
Quirk Books, 9781594745829, 144pp.
Publication Date: June 5, 2012
This handbook is the perfect patriotic present for any engaged United States citizen. Who played the first game of baseball? What's a bicameral congress? Where did Mount Rushmore come from? Who is Geronimo and why do we yell his name when we jump? Plus:
- All about the Declaration of Independence
- Ten Books Every American Should Read
- Assassination Attempts on U.S. Presidents
- The History of the Statue of Liberty
- How to Bake the Perfect Apple Pie.