Cycling the Pacific Coast (Paperback)
The Complete Guide from Canada to Mexico
Mountaineers Books, 9781594859861, 256pp.
Publication Date: September 27, 2017
- Covers the entire 2,000-mile route from Canada to Mexico, including alternate and side-route options
- Information on lodging, camping, loading the bike, safe cycling, road conditions, weather, and more
- Suggested itineraries for the entire ride, or for one- and two-week trips
- Logistics for getting to/from ride sections
- Airport and train-station connections in all major cities (Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego)
- Alternate routes to take on Vancouver Island (Canada), Washington's Olympic Peninsula, and Northern California's "Lost Coast"
- Interesting and fun side trip destinations in 5 cities, on 2 islands, and in 2 wine country regions