Eat This Not That!
Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds-or More!
Other Editions of This Title:
EAT THIS, NOT THAT! is the only book that holds the food industry accountable for the surreptitious loads of sugar, fat, and sodium stuffed into foods that were once reliable sources of lean nutrition. It arms you with the savvy tricks and insider information you need to eat well in today's dangerous food landscape. With EAT THIS, NOT THAT! you're the expert in every eating situation, from the frozen food aisle to your favorite fast food joint to your local sports bar. You control your food universe--and lose the pounds you want--because, unlike every other customer, you'll know the smart choices to make--instantly!
Now get this: The pressure from EAT THIS, NOT THAT! is actually reshaping the food landscape to your benefit! Since it's original publication in 2007, here's how some restaurants have responded:
· Baskin Robbins eliminated its 2,300-calorie Heath Bar Shake.
· Outback Steakhouse downsized its Aussie Cheese Fries from 2,900 calories to 2,140 calories.
· Macaroni Grill replaced the 1,120-calorie Kids' Double Mac ‘n' Cheese with a more reasonable 670-calorie version.
· Restaurants such as Quiznos, Red Lobster, and Olive Garden began publishing nutritional information for the first time ever.
· And that's just to name a few!
Praise For Eat This Not That!: Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds-or More!…
“I Think Eat This, Not That! is a brilliant book.” —Rachael Ray
“These books are a great guide to carry around and have with you whenever you're not sure what to choose.” —Oprah Winfrey on Oprah
Rodale Books, 9781594868542, 304pp.
Publication Date: December 10, 2007
About the Author
MATT GOULDING is the food and nutrition editor of Men's Health. He has cooked and eaten his way across the world, touching down in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where he divides most of his time between keyboard and stovetop.