Rick Steves Italy Planning Map
Including Rome, Florence, Venice and Siena City
Sheet map, folded
List Price: 8.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Designed specifically for Rick Steves fans, this map highlights choice destinations throughout Italy, from the Alpe di Suisi to Sicily, in a colorful, easy-to-use format on high-quality paper that lasts over many trips:
- Cuts the Clutter: While big cities are left for navigational purposes, this map is otherwise stripped clean and filled in only with places that matter to travelers.
- Guidebook-Friendly: At a glance, all the places you read about in Rick's Italy, Rome, Venice and Florence guidebooks stand out in a crisp, easy-to-read format
- Rail or Road: Includes important train lines and highways (and ferry routes) for easy route-planning, no matter how you'll get around.
- The Back's Even Better: The reverse side includes detailed city-center maps of Rome, Venice, Florence, and Siena City, locating sights, hotels and restaurants from Rick's city guidebooks.
Rick Steves, 9781598800531
Publication Date: January 8, 2007
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:
Connect with Rick:
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase