No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs (Paperback)
The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Time Productivity and Sanity
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186153, 240pp.
Publication Date: November 14, 2017
List Price: 17.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
TURN TIME INTO WEALTH WARNING: This book is not for the fain of heart, fawningly polite, or desperate to be liked. This book is expressively for entrepreneurs and business owners who wear many hats--those who can't resist piling more responsibility onto his own shoulders, who has more great ideas that time and resources to take advantage of them, who runs (not walks) through each day. Your time is incredibly valuable to you, and you are constantly "running out of it." Serial entrepreneur Dan S. Kennedy delivers a fresh take on the mantra "time is money" as he shows you how to drastically re-engineer your entire relationship with time and, if applied faithfully, achieve peak personal productivity and make lots and lots of money. Learn how to:
- ACCURATELY CALCULATE THE VALUE OF YOUR TIME--and put a meter on those consuming it
- SLAY TIME VAMPIRES--like Mr. Have-You-Got-A-Minute, Mr. Meeting, and all the other bloodsuckers
- STOP 'PRODUCTIVUS INTERRUPTUS'--master the 5 time-defense tactics
- ACHIEVE MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY with Psycho-Cybernetics
- THE 8 NO B.S. TIME TRUTHS never to violate despite the conspiracy against them
- Become successful beyond your wildest dreams--APPLY THE #1 MOST POWERFUL PERSONAL DISCIPLINE
- THE 10 TIME MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES worth using. Only 10
- FIRE YOURSELF Replace yourself. Make MORE money from LESS time, and have MORE freedom to do BIG things
About the Author
Dan S. Kennedy is a multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur with past and present interests in diverse businesses; a strategic advisor, marketing consultant and coach with a cadre of private clients ranging from exceptionally ambitious entrepreneurs to the CEO's of companies as large as $1.5-Billion; one of the highest paid direct-response copywriters in the world; a popular professional speaker and seminar leader; and a prolific author.