Entrepreneur Voices on Strategic Management (Paperback)
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186184, 200pp.
Publication Date: February 13, 2018
Everything You Need to Know About Managing Your Team As a manager, you tend to walk a tightrope with executives on one side and employees on the other. But while managing personalities, team dynamics, and company culture aren't your only responsibilities, they are vital to the well-being of any company. To help you boost productivity and find the right management style for you, the staff of Entrepreneur helps you tap into the expertise of over 20 contributors and learn how to:
- Delegate the right jobs to the right people
- Decentralize management and boost employee productivity
- Promote accountability with remote and in-house staff
- Motivate your team with radical candor and genuine appreciation
- Create a culture that fits your brand and management style
- Supervise a staff without breathing down people's necks
About the Author
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. has set the course for success for millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We'll teach you the secrets of the winners and give you exactly what you need to lay the groundwork for success.