Ultimate Guide to Amazon Advertising
Expand Your Brand Online and Offline with Amazon Advertising
Amazon is where consumers search, learn about, and shop for your products (whether from you or another seller). And with 310 million active users and counting, this is the ecommerce platform you can't afford to ignore.
Amazon advertising and customer growth expert Timothy P. Seward shares nearly two decades of expertise in retail and ecommerce to lift the veil on doing business on Amazon. Seward shows you how to build an aggressive, streamlined advertising campaign, increase your search visibility, consistently capture consumer demand, and accelerate new product sales without big-budget national ad campaigns.
You'll learn how to:
- Determine if Vendor Central or Seller Central is right for your brand
- Capture new customers through Sponsored Product Campaigns
- Apply the five essential elements of a high-quality product detail page
- Establish metrics, evaluate performance against keyword types, and perform competitive analyses
- Add negative keywords that can benefit your advertising campaigns
- Apply Amazon's secret formula for long-term winning
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186382, 214pp.
Publication Date: May 21, 2019