Napoleon Hill's Success Masters
Success is a shapeshifter. Its form changes with the wind, and it cannot be caught or tamed. Often, it feels utterly unattainable. But rather than putting success in a box, claiming there's only one path to achieve it, Napoleon Hill has proven in his work that the one thing you really need to succeed is simple: You.
This annotated edition of Napoleon Hill's Success Masters is your blueprint to discover the winner inside you and earn the success you desire--with interpretive essays from motivational powerhouses including Napoleon Hill alums like Paul Harvey, W. Clement Stone, Henry van Dyke, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, and Earl Nightingale. Dive in and learn how to:
- Master yourself with a positive mindset and a winner's habits
- Create a problem-solving model that works for you in any situation
- Harness the sales pitch that will transform your business
- Turn your day-to-day obstacles into opportunities for growth
- Stay strong through every setback by focusing on moving forward
- Make stronger decisions with curiosity, creativity, and confidence
- Develop an action plan to improve your productivity
- Maximize every hour, even while waiting, driving, or sleeping
Plus, work between the lines, along the margins, and beyond the pages with personal development checklists, exclusive action items, and more from the experts at Entrepreneur.
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186498, 178pp.
Publication Date: September 24, 2019