Entrepreneur Voices on Careers (Paperback)
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186597, 250pp.
Publication Date: October 22, 2019
Are you on the edge of a career burnout? Do you feel bored or uninspired by your business? Have you been thinking about that next step but are too afraid to take it? You are not alone.
In this book, more than 30 successful entrepreneurs and career experts life the veil on what it takes to rise the ranks in your company, build a successful side gig, and set up your business for success. Divided into four parts and packed with game-changing insights, real-world stories, and spot-on advice, Entrepreneur Voices on Careers is the ultimate choose-your-own-adventure guide to help you:
- Make the career move that best fits your goals and lifestyle
- Build a multimillion-dollar side hustle while working your 9-to-5
- Climb the corporate ladder with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Take the leap from part-time gig to full-time business owner
- Leverage your current skills to succeed in a brand-new industry
Plus, read exclusive interviews and #DearEntrepreneur letter responses from coaches, founders, and executives who have seen it all.