The Naming Book
5 Steps to Creating Brand and Product Names That Sell
Other Editions of This Title:
Digital Audiobook (10/26/2020)
What's in a Name? A lot more than you think.
Advertising and marketing masters from Ogilvy to Godin have proven the value of words when it comes to building a brand, attracting an audience, and making a sale. In our increasingly crowded and noisy world, a name is the foundation of every product, brand, or business--and it needs to stand out.
In The Naming Book, Bullhorn Creative partner Brad Flowers presents a clear framework for crafting and choosing the name that sticks. With a five-step blueprint from brainstorming to trademarking, this book is the ultimate guidebook to naming anything. Learn how to:
- Set clear goals for your name and brand before you start
- Fuel your creativity with out-of-the-box ideas from
- Craft a brainstorming list based on your business mission
- Build a brand unique to you by creating your own word
- Find the balance between "cool" and clear
- Narrow down your list of names with 5 easy tests
Entrepreneur Press, 9781599186665, 180pp.
Publication Date: March 17, 2020