The Complete Guide to Article Writing (Paperback)
How to Write Successful Articles for Online and Print Markets
Writer's Digest Books, 9781599637341, 298pp.
Publication Date: January 14, 2014
Master the art of article writing
The world of journalism is changing rapidly, and the modern journalist needs more than a basic knowledge of article writing to navigate it. The Complete Guide to Article Writing provides a compass for freelancers and students of journalism looking to write successfully on a wide variety of topics and for many different markets--both in print and online. From researching and interviewing to writing features, reviews, news articles, opinion pieces, and even blog posts, this one-stop guide will illuminate the intricacies of article writing so you can produce entertaining, informative, and salable articles.
- Learn how to write coherently, cohesively, and concisely.
- Choose the proper structure for the article you want to write.
- Weave narrative and fact seamlessly into your pieces.
- Develop your freelance platform with the latest in social media outlets.
- Pitch your ideas like a pro.
- Develop a professional relationship with editors.
- And much more