How to Blog a Book (Paperback)
Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time
Writer's Digest Books, 9781599638904, 232pp.
Publication Date: June 17, 2015
Transform Your Blog into a Book
The world of blogging changes rapidly, but it remains one of the most efficient ways to share your work with an eager audience. In fact, you can purposefully hone your blog content into a uniquely positioned book--one that agents and publishers will want to acquire or that you can self-publish successfully.
How to Blog a Book Revised and Expanded Edition is a completely updated guide to writing and publishing a saleable book based on a blog. Expert author and blogger Nina Amir guides you through the process of developing targeted blog content that increases your chances of attracting a publisher and maximizing your visibility and authority as an author.
In this revised edition you'll find:
- The latest information on how to set up, maintain, and optimize a blog
- Steps for writing a book easily using blog posts
- Advice for crafting effective, compelling blog posts
- Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
- Current tools for driving traffic to your blog
- Strategies for monetizing your existing blog content as a book or other products
- Profiles of bloggers who received blog-to-book deals and four new "blogged-book" success stories