Book in a Month
The Fool-Proof System for Writing a Novel in 30 Days
Other Editions of This Title:
- Manage your time so that your writing life has room to flourish
- Select a story topic that will continue to inspire you throughout the writing process
- Quickly outline your entire story so that you have a clear idea of how your plot and characters are going to develop before you start writing
- Draft each act of your story by focusing on specific turning points
- Keep track of the areas you want to revise without losing your momentum in the middle of your story
- Relax and have fun--you are, after all, doing something you love
So what are you waiting for? If you've been putting off your book project, let Book in a Month be your guide and find out just how much you can accomplish.
Writer's Digest Books, 9781599639888, 304pp.
Publication Date: September 4, 2015