Say What You Mean. Mean What You Say. Don't Be Mean When You Say It. [With CD (Audio)]
"Speak Strong " It's a leadership skill, a success strategy and a moral imperative.
Research shows 90% of us stay silent in situations that call for strong words.
Don't want to rock the boat? Author Meryl Runion, CSP, explains why some boats NEED to be rocked...for the right reasons...at the right time...in the right way.
* Know when it's time to speak up
* Overcome resistance to unwelcome truths
* Establish and implement boundaries
* Create new communication standards
* Supercharge your message
* Elevate the quality of your conversations
* Overcome destructive communication habits
* Put your best foot forward sincerely
* One hour audio CD included containing the entire searchable PDF of the bestselling PowerPhrases book so you can immediately get the words to apply your SpeakStrong skills. The CD also includes a communication style inventory, the flash presentation of "The Legend of Mighty Mouth and of A World of Truth" and more.
Meryl Runion's "PowerPhrases " book Series has helped over a quarter million readers find the perfect phrases to communicate clearly. "Speak Strong" is the perfect "next step" for those who rely on communication skills to build successful careers and relationships
Morgan James Publishing, 9781600378645, 308pp.
Publication Date: October 11, 2010