The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life
What 35 Years of Running Has Taught Me About Winning, Losing, Happiness, Humility, and the Human Heart
Other Editions of This Title:
Here Amby Burfoot discusses a runner’s essential traits—qualities necessary for everyone striving to reach a long-term goal—as well as the writing, music, and quotes that have continually inspired him. Most important, Burfoot explains that winners are not those who cross the finish line first, but those who discover more about themselves with every step. Lessons include:
- How to Create a Life of Perpetual New Beginnings
- On Tapping the Profound Power of Human Interaction
- In the Race to Be Your Best, There is No Losing
- What You Really Need, You Already Have
- On the Power of Short Steps, Steady Progress
- And more.
Buy it for your mom or dad, your running partner, or for yourself. It will become a handbook to guide your way—both in your running and in your life.
Skyhorse, 9781602391857, 160pp.
Publication Date: November 17, 2007