10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget
List Price: 14.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Filled with savvy tips on how to live, eat, shop, and have fun on a small budget, 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget is a compilation of the juiciest tips from the #1 personal finance blog WiseBread.com, including:
- 9 Ways to See the World For Free
- 12 Ways to Live Rent or Mortgage Free
- 6 Steps to Eliminating Your Debt Painlessly
- 7 Ways to Score Free Food
- Bulk Buying 101
- 10 Killer Ways to Feel Like a Million Bucks
- 6 Horrible Financial Products to Avoid
- 7 Beauty Secrets that Cost Almost Nothing
- 50 Ways to Get the Most Out of Health Care
- 12 Fabulous Frugal Party Ideas
Skyhorse, 9781602397040, 352pp.
Publication Date: May 12, 2009
About the Author
Wise Bread is a community of bloggers that provides readers with entertaining advice on how to manage and spend their money. The articles are folksy and relatable because they are based on the candid, hilarious, and sometimes painful personal experiences of the writers. These savvy gurus come from a rich array of backgrounds. Among their ranks are financial consultants, journalists, career counselors, professors, advertising experts, homemakers, and even professional hobos! Wise Bread is content partners with MSN and has been featured in The New York Times, Newsweek, Times, CNN, Forbes, NPR, Fox, AP, PC Magazine, and Slate. It is owned by Killer Aces Media, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase