Sleep to Be Sexy, Smart, and Slim (Paperback)
Get the Best Sleep of Your Life Tonight and Every Night
Reader's Digest Association, 9781606520239, 244pp.
Publication Date: May 14, 2009
Other Editions of This Title:
* Introduction: Discusses how sleep affects every part of your life from sex to IQ to energy to aging.
* Part 1-Do You Have a Sleep Problem? Quizzes to let you determine your sleep style and how much sleep is enough.
* Part 2-Surefire Strategies for Getting a Good Night's Sleep Solutions that are most appropriate for your sleep type. You'll be surprised at the number of things you can do to eliminate sleep interrupters.
* Part 3-Sleep Saboteurs The most common sleep problems or challenges- with testimonials from women who share both their problem and personal tricks.
* Part 4-The New Meds: A thumbs up, thumbs down look at the new meds. Doctors are quick to prescribe sleep aids but that's a temporary fix. This section lists the top-selling sleeping pills and their sometimes bizarre side effects.
* Resources: Provides a state-by-state listing of sleep centers, websites, and helpful information. The thoroughly researched, concise information in this book is written in a lively, engaging style and delivers the latest research solutions that will let every woman realize the book's promise: Get a good night's sleep, and you will feel sexier, smarter, and slimmer.