The New Complete Guide to Sewing
Step-By-Step Techniquest for Making Clothes and Home Accessoriesupdated Edition with All-New Projects and Simplicity
List Price: 35.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
This is the ultimate stitch-and-seam reference book that brings you everything you need to know to sew your own distinctive creations, whether you are a beginner or an accomplished sewer. The ultimate stitch-and-seam reference book for both beginners and seasoned sewers includes thousands of illustrations and diagrams for each stage of the sewing process. In this updated edition, sewers will find:
- 20 new modern projects from Simplicity(R) patterns; includes updated photographs
- Instructions for making smart trousers, traditional curtains, a light summer dress, kids' clothes, a beach towel, patchwork bag, and more
- Tips on how to select the right equipment, choose the perfect fabric, and use the right technique for every project
- Foolproof ways to discover the perfect pattern size and how to incorporate only the most flattering design details
Reader's Digest Association, 9781606522080, 384pp.
Publication Date: November 11, 2010