Become a Medical Intuitive (Paperback)
The Complete Developmental Course
Boutique of Quality Books, 9781608081301, 272pp.
Publication Date: November 1, 2014
"After reading this book I found I was able to boldly take the steps necessary to follow the path I have chosen." - Fiona, Verified Purchaser
This book provides a complete training experience to become a medical intuitive. Each chapter advances you, step-by-step, to intensify your psychic abilities and develop your x-ray perception. A medical background is not necessary to excel as a medical intutitive.
You are already intuitive. It is only a matter of noticing all of the information you are receiving in a different way. The medical intuitive's life is feeling, sensing, knowing, and perceiving on multiple levels with all of your senses.
Become a Medical Intuitive provides you with the following:
• How to physically see like an x-ray machine;
• How to take charge of your energy field;
• How imagination and intuition work together;
• Develop inner sight for the deeper cause of illness;
• See, feel, and sense the entire person on all levels;
• Understand the electromagnetic energy of thought and emotion;
• Receive the pure essence of someone's life story;
• How to use medical intuition as a healing technique;
• Understand and use the "knowing" you have;
• Inform without diagnosing;
• Identify general areas and organs of the human body;
• Assess auric colors for vibrational accuracy;
• Actual case studies and assessments to learn from.
When you have completed the course contained in this book, you will have truly developed x-ray vision.
"Comprehensive course, beautifully written, and easy to understand and follow." - Mary, Verified Purchaser
"The course is easy to follow and understand, and when I read it, it feels like she is right there, guiding and teaching." - Laura R.
About the Author
Praise For Become a Medical Intuitive: The Complete Developmental Course…
5 stars. “Very informative, clearly explained and an exciting book that definitely can help to open your mind to the possibilities of learning about and using the intuition that we all seemingly possess.” – Nancy C. (Media Professional)