Words That Heal
* Individual store prices may vary.
Expressive Writing: Words that Heal provides research results, in layman's terms, which demonstrate how and when expressive writing can improve health. It explains why writing can often be more helpful than talking when dealing with trauma, and it prepares the reader for their writing experience. The book looks at the most serious issues and helps the reader process them. From the instructions: "Write about what keeps you awake at night. The emotional upheaval bothering you the most and keeping you awake at night is a good place to start writing."
* A basic four-day, 20-minute daily writing session program.
* A six-week writing program using a different technique each week.
* Additional techniques for expressive writing
* Instructions on how to analyze what was written.
Idyll Arbor, 9781611580464, 198pp.
Publication Date: November 12, 2014