Chicken Soup for the Soul
Be You: 101 Stories of Affirmation, Determination and Female Empowerment
Other Editions of This Title:
This book takes you on a journey to find your own truth. Whether you’re 18 or 80, you’ll find your power in these stories from women who unselfishly share their personal lives with you—their successes and their failures, their insecurities and their epiphanies.
You’ll learn how they became comfortable in their own skins, found their identities, and set their goals—all while still being themselves. These stories were curated from thousands of submissions, to both entertain you and inspire you to be the best version of a unique person—you.
Read about women who:
• Spent time alone to rediscover themselves
• Followed their passions and dreams in business, the arts, and sports
• Mentored the girls and women coming up behind them
• Prepared themselves to find love with the right mate
• Juggled and came to grips with not really “having it all”
• Spoke out against sexual harassment and discrimination
• Made a new habit of stepping outside their comfort zones
• Found their resilience and strength after death and divorce
• Learned to build self-care and “me time” into their routines
• Broke new ground in traditionally male careers
Chicken Soup for the Soul, 9781611590654, 368pp.
Publication Date: April 6, 2021