Chicken Soup for the Soul
The Power of Positive: 101 Inspirational Stories about Changing Your Life through Positive Thinking
Other Editions of This Title:
Positive thinking is a powerful tool, one that can make you healthier, happier, and more successful. You can use the power of positive thinking to improve your life and relationships, overcome challenges, and lead a productive life with purpose. This book can start you on the path to a new you. You’ll read chapters with inspiring personal stories and tips about:
- the power of liking yourself and realizing you might have been your own worst enemy
- the power of attitude adjustments, from changing your words to changing your behavior
- the power of persevering and overcoming challenges
- the power of relaxing and learning not to “sweat the small stuff”
- the power of gratitude and counting your blessings
- the power of giving and having a more meaningful, purpose-driven life
- the power of dreaming and believing in yourself
- the power of challenging yourself and doing difficult or scary things
- the power of self-improvement and taking control of your life
- the power of watching role models and learning from their example
- the power of changing your thoughts through deliberate practice
Chicken Soup for the Soul, 9781611599039, 416pp.
Publication Date: October 23, 2012
About the Author
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series.