Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback)
Dreams and the Unexplainable: 101 Eye-Opening Stories about Premonitions and Miracles
Chicken Soup for the Soul, 9781611599718, 416pp.
Publication Date: September 26, 2017
Other Editions of This Title:
This enlightening collection is filled with true, personal stories from ordinary people whose dreams, premonitions, and intuition tapped into the extraordinary wisdom they already had within them.
You’ll read stories that will show you how to:
- Use your dreams as your own GPS for navigating life
- Find love and your soul mate
- Face your fears and overcome them
- Pay attention to that little voice in your head
- Let your dreams help you diagnose medical problems
- Act on your premonitions
- Improve your relationships by trusting your dreams
- Restore your faith in miracles through amazing coincidences and synchronicities
About the Author
Kelly Sullivan Walden is known as America's premiere dream expert. She is a bestselling author, certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training. She is also the creator of the Dream Project and World Peace Caravan Youth Ambassador Program.