Moon Florida Road Trip (Paperback)
Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Walt Disney World, Tampa, Sarasota, Naples, the Everglades & the Keys (Moon Handbooks)
Moon Travel, 9781612388335, 448pp.
Publication Date: December 23, 2014
- Maps and Driving Tools: 73 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You'll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best beaches, views, and more. Explore the lush wetlands of the Everglades, relax on the beautiful beaches of the Keys, or take in the electric vibe of Miami
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow strategic routes like "The Weird and the Wonderful," as well as suggestions for spending time in in Miami, the Everglades, the Keys, the Atlantic Coast, Orlando, Daytona, the Space Coast, Sarasota, and Naples
- Local Expert: Florida native Jason Ferguson takes you on a tour of his beloved home state
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Florida Road Trip's practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider's view, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road. Looking to explore more of America on wheels? Try Moon Nashville to New Orleans Road Trip Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon Sarasota & Naples or Moon Florida Gulf Coast.