The Making of a Leader
Recognizing the Lessons and Stages of Leadership Development
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
After examining the lives of hundreds of historical, biblical, and contemporary leaders, Dr. J. Robert Clinton gained perspective on how leaders develop over a lifetime. By studying the six distinct stages he identifies, you will learn to:
- Recognize and respond to God's providential shaping in your life
- Determine where you are in the leadership development process
- Identify others with leadership characteristics
- Direct the development of future leaders
NavPress Publishing Group, 9781612910758, 304pp.
Publication Date: October 8, 2012
About the Author
DR. J. ROBERT (BOBBY) CLINTON is senior professor of leadership at the School of Intercultural Studies of Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. He coordinated the leadership concentration in the School of Intercultural Studies for thirty years before retiring. Clinton modeled and taught the concepts of lifelong development and the focused life as well as the importance of mentoring in developing leaders.