Dot Journaling—The Set (Paperback)
Includes a How-To Guide and a Blank Dot-Grid Journal
The Experiment, 9781615194094, 408pp.
Publication Date: August 8, 2017
Other Editions of This Title:
Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal—a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!
About the Author
Praise For Dot Journaling—The Set: Includes a How-To Guide and a Blank Dot-Grid Journal…
“It covers everything (seriously, everything) you could ever want to know about organizing your life into one simple journal.”—Apartment Therapy