Treatment Alternatives for Children (Paperback)
Alpha Books, 9781615641819, 331pp.
Publication Date: August 7, 2012
- A description of the ailment each treats.
- The generic and common brand names of each treatment.
- Active ingredients.
- How each treatment works.
- Dosage, where applicable.
- Treatment efficacy and timing.
- Common mild side effects.
- Less common serious side effects.
Organized from -A- to -Z, - this book also covers a special -spotlight- on various important natural remedies and methods that can be used for a variety of ailments.