Succulents (Idiot's Guides)
With their unique shapes and striking colors, succulents make the most beautiful houseplants. They are simple to care for and grow easily indoors—perfect for novice plant caretakers and seasoned gardeners alike.
Succulents is your photographic, step-by-step guide to selecting, potting, and caring for your succulent plants.
From cacti to aloe to echeveria, succulents have captured the hearts of crafters, decorators, and plant lovers all over the world. Always popular as an outdoor plant in warm climates, succulents have also found popularity as an indoor plant that requires little maintenance and is fun to look at.
This book includes:
• Snapshots of 100 of the most popular varieties of succulent plants, including care, color, hardiness, pairing, and a full-color photo for each.
• Everything needed to select, pair, pot, and care for succulent plants.
• 16 beautiful craft projects with how-to steps and color photos, including picture frames, wreaths, terrariums, centerpieces, and bouquets.
• Tips on successfully propagating new succulents from existing plants.
• Extensive advice on choosing pots and unique planters, repotting succulents, and pairing varieties for maximum impact.
• An index of succulents by color and height that gives readers another tool for selecting the succulents that will look best.
This book is the only tool you’ll need to become a confident designer and caretaker of your very own beautiful, thriving succulent garden!
Alpha, 9781615648429, 288pp.
Publication Date: December 1, 2015