Ultimate Guide to U.S. Army Combat Skills, Tactics, and Techniques (Ultimate Guides) (Paperback)
Skyhorse, 9781616080105, 960pp.
Publication Date: July 7, 2010
List Price: 24.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Here for the first time in one place is everything you need to know about modern military combat. Drawn from dozens of the U.S. Army’s well-written field manuals on every conceivable aspect of conducting combat operations, this huge compendium contains everything for any combatant anywhere—armed or unarmed and in all conditions and terrains, including:
- desert, jungle, mountain, and house-to-house fighting
- training for rifle, mortar, mines, and sniper operations
- mental preparedness, and leadership for combat and combat stress
- tank and artillery tactics
- forward and reconnaissance operations z construction of defensive positions
- combat in nuclear, biological, and chemical environments
- land navigation, map reading, first aid, and camouflage