The Code of the Zombie Pirate (Paperback)
How to Become an Undead Master of the High Seas (Zen of Zombie Series)
Skyhorse, 9781616081201, 256pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2010
List Price: 12.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Set in the Caribbean of the eighteenth century, the epicenter of piracy, voodoo, and the dark arts, The Code of the Zombie Pirate reveals all the secrets to selecting, customizing, and managing a motley crew of pirates-cum-zombies. Imagine the consequences of pirates who have crossed the line to immortality: the breathtaking lack of respect for life—it’s the ultimate pirate dream! Kenemore advises captions in:
- Selecting Zombie Pirates: Fast or slow, chatty or quiet? Can a zombie hold a cutlass, or is it better off using its teeth? As readers will learn, pirate crews benefit from diversity.
- Finding a Vessel Worthy of a Bunch of Dead Guys: Learn the ins-and-outs of pirate ships. Which ones best suit zombies, with their unique undead benefits and drawbacks?
- Flying the Zombie Pirate Flags: Learn how to instill fear with something as simple as a brain and crossbones.
- Going Full Zombie: Should the reader—an aspiring Pirate King or Queen—become a member of the walking dead? There are benefits and drawbacks to this, discussed here.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase