The Bliss List (Hardcover)
Discover What Truly Makes You Happy--Then Land Your Dream Job
Reader's Digest Association, 9781621450924, 288pp.
Publication Date: May 16, 2013
Other Editions of This Title:
* Individual store prices may vary.
A practical and realistic guide to help you find passion in your career.
What could be better than waking up every morning and looking forward to going to work? After all, most people spend the majority of their lives at work, and recent statistics reveal that four out of five people are "unhappy" in their current jobs. This is an epidemic J.P. Hansen calls The Whine Flu. The Bliss List is the cure. On a spiritual, conceptual, and practical level, The Bliss List will:
- help you discover what makes you happy
- help you identify skills you have and those you need to gain to achieve your goals
- guide you through the important process of building a great r sum
- provide actual interview questions--including off-the-wall ones--and offer the answers that nailed job offers
- help you decide whether or not to accept a particular job offer when it comes along-- even if you think you must take it because you need the money.
About the Author
J.P. Hansen, the "Ambassador of Bliss," is CEO of Hansen Executive Search, Inc. Prior to founding his own business, he held senior sales and marketing positions at ConAgra, Nestle, SC Johnson Wax, and Bristol-Myers Squibb