21-Day Tummy Diet (Paperback)
A Revolutionary Plan That Soothes and Shrinks Any Belly Fast
Reader's Digest Association, 9781621452041, 320pp.
Publication Date: December 23, 2014
List Price: 15.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Based on the latest science, the 21-Day Tummy diet targets excess weight and belly fat while addressing the most common digestive disorders, and is a fun, easy guide to healthy eating that will have you feeling great The New York Times best seller is now in paperback. As seen on The Doctors, and Dr. Oz Show, 21-Day Tummy Diet, is based on the latest science, that targets excess weight and belly fat while addressing the most common digestive disorders. Relieve digestive issues and shrink your waistline with the new, sensitive stomach meal plan from Liz Vaccariello, the New York Times(R) best-selling author of The Digest Diet and Flat Belly Diet Series. Lose the Belly Bloat and feel better fast 21-Day Tummy Diet is designed specifically for people with temperamental tummies. You'll whittle your middle and discover which foods protect you from the main causes of digestive discomfort. Say good-bye to your grumbling belly and start feeling good again. Let the 21-Day Tummy show you how Inside you'll find:
- An easy-to-follow 21-day eating plan that minimizes shocking Belly Bully foods that cause discomfort and weight gain, while piling on soothing Belly Buddy foods.
- more than 50 scrumptious recipes such as Tomato-Ginger Flank Steak, Chunky Chicken Couscous, Twice-Baked Potato with Pepper Hash, and Almost-Pumpkin Mini Pies.
- inspirational stories and advice from real readers who tried the plan--one lost 19 pounds, another 4 1/2 belly inches, and everyone improved their digestive symptoms in just 3 weeks
- an optional equipment-free workout plan that helps to both sculpt and sooth your stomach with a mix of core strengthening, walking, and yoga.
About the Author
Liz Vaccariello is the editor-in-chief and chief content officer of Reader's Digest, one of the world's largest media brands, with 26 million readers. A journalist with 20+ years experience in health and nutrition, she's also the coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Flat Belly Diet!, 400 Calorie Fix, The Digest Diet, and 21-Day Tummy. Vaccariello regularly appears on national programs such as Good Morning America and The Doctors, and has been featured on The Biggest Loser, Today, Rachel Ray, and The View. Previously, Liz was the editor-in-chief of Prevention. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and twin daughters. Her blog, Losing it with Liz, lives on rd.com. She has over 3,000 followers on Twitter (@LizVacc). Kate Scarlata, RD, LDN is a registered and licensed dietitian with over 25 years of experience in the nutrition and wellness field, specializing in digestive disorders. Kate completed her postgraduate training at Brigham and Women's Hospital, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate. The author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Well with IBS, she has been interviewed in many national publications, including Ladies Home Journal and Fitness magazine. She lives and practices in Medway, Massachusetts.