Wheat Belly Total Health
The Ultimate Grain-Free Health and Weight-Loss Life Plan
Other Editions of This Title:
• Precisely what you should and should not eat, including a breakdown of the different types of grains and the differences between them
• What to do when facing various post-wheat scenarios, such as intense wheat withdrawal, stalled weight loss, and the loss of too much weight
• Which supplements can boost health to higher levels even after the health gains of grain elimination are experienced
• The science of exactly how your health improves after grains are eliminated, including your mood, sleep, endocrine health, metabolic health, cardiovascular health, physical performance, and much more
• Inspiring testimonials and before/after photographs of those who are proudly living wheat-free
Wheat Belly Total Health is about regaining full metabolic well being, reflected in blood sugar and other measures that may require additional steps beyond grain elimination. This book is your guide on the journey to long-term health and vitality—and it will be the only book you ever need to break the grip of wheat, lose weight for good, and achieve vibrant, lasting health.
Rodale Books, 9781623364083, 416pp.
Publication Date: September 16, 2014