Yeah Baby! (Paperback)
The Modern Mama's Guide to Mastering Pregnancy, Having a Healthy Baby, and Bouncing Back Better Than Ever
Rodale Books, 9781623368036, 384pp.
Publication Date: November 15, 2016
What every mother needs to know...
You know Jillian Michaels as the world's leading fitness expert and a renowned nutritionist; but she's also a proud mother of two. In Yeah Baby , Jillian, along with her team of top-notch experts, will change everything you think you know about pregnancy, arming you with the most cutting-edge information available, so you can make the right choices for you and your little one. They will help you navigate the hidden dangers in your immediate environment; understand the check-ups, tests, and treatments your doctor recommends; and provide powerful solutions for all your issues, from heartburn and swollen feet to more serious medical concerns. Also learn how to optimize every facet of your child's development, from IQ and long-term earning potential to future level of physical fitness and even taste preferences Yeah Baby also features a complete meal plan with delicious, nutrition-packed recipes, and a one-of-a-kind, trimester-specific fitness program, to ensure you bounce back stronger and better than ever.
Expert Dream Team:
- Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD is an Ob-Gyn, a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, and board certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine.
- Andrea Orbeck is a PregnancyFitness Specialist who holds an advanced degree in Kinesiology and Intracellular Physiology.
- Katja VanHerle, MD is one of America's Top Physicians in Endocrinology as named by Consumer Research Council of America.
- Cheryl Forberg, RD is an award-winning registered dietitian, chef, and New York Times bestselling author.
- Jay Gordon, MD, FAAP is a pediatrician who specializes in infant nutrition and breastfeeding.