How to Be a Redhead: A Guide to Beauty, Skincare, Hair Care, Fashion and Confidence from the Sisters Who Started the Red Hair Revolution (Paperback)
A Guide to Beauty, Skincare, Hair Care, Fashion and Confidence from the Sisters Who Started the Red Hair Revolution
Page Street Publishing, 9781624142222, 272pp.
Publication Date: April 12, 2016
The Essential Guide to Becoming Your Most Radiant, Redheaded You
If you have red hair, you know it's more than just a color it's a way of life that comes with its own challenges, like unique makeup needs, fashion questions and hair dilemmas. "How to be a Redhead" has the answers to all your redhead beauty questions, with specialized advice and tips for hair care, skincare, makeup, health and fashion.
With this book, redheads get:
- The best products, tools and tips to keep your hair stunning and your complexion clear
- Easy step-by-step hairstyle tutorials
- Tips for nourishing your sensitive skin throughout the year
- Effortlessly cool day-to-night makeup looks
- How to achieve the perfect red lip
- Redhead fashion dos and don ts
- How to look and feel your best
Written by redheads, sisters and starters of the Red Hair Revolution, Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti, "How to be a Redhead" is packed full of all the inspiration and advice a redhead could ever want. With this must-have book, you ll learn to rock your red head with confidence, grace and glowing beauty.