Wait ... What?!
Life Advice from a Ghetto Genius
List Price: 12.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Outrageous stories and no holds barred advice from the mind of a ghetto genius. J-Wunder's wit and honesty make Wait...WHAT? Life Advice From A Ghetto Genius a must-read book. His shocking tales and genius revelations reveal the absurdity of life and love and sex. --Elizabeth Jayne Liu, Head Homette, Flourish in Progress J-Wunder has shocked, entertained, and advised millions of visitors on his blog, Ghetto Genius, since 2010. WAIT...WHAT? collects the best and the most ridiculous stories, best-of lists, and advice columns, with never-before-seen insights into the wild life of J-Wunder and his partners in crime, Anonymous and The Ringer. Highlights include:
- The epic saga of hooking up with Cat Woman - the craziest cat lady on Match.Com
- The Hate List of Facebook (parts 1, 2, and 3): Everything we hate about the largest social network
- The Daily Grind: advice and stories to encourage you to work hard and play even harder
- Straight talking relationship advice, from the only guy willing to tell it like it is
Diversion Books, 9781626811157, 144pp.
Publication Date: August 13, 2013